Introducing 20/20 Outlook
CEOs can maximize ROI for stakeholders by:
- Identifying 20 top acquirers and top 20 acquisition targets.
- Aligning the company's direction with acquirers' requirements.
- Implement exit-accelerating partnerships with potential acquirers.
To learn how, click on a step in the diagram below. (Each step is linked to pages that follow)
20/20 Outlook Process/Services
The 20/20 Outlook process consists of some or all of the following steps, depending on the market situation and maturity of the Company:
- Examine current state of acquisition activities in the Company's market space.
- Evaluate the Company's market positioning, status, and competitive environment.
- In light of current market conditions and the Company's position, assess the acquisition situation and develop an inclusive list of potential acquirers.
- Develop the exit strategy with the objective of enhancing the Company's appeal to potential acquirers.
- Based on the strategy, narrow the list of potential acquirers down to the top 20.
- Review and align the Company's product strategy to enhance acquisition value.
- Identify the top 20 potential acquisitions and mergers that enhance the product strategy and acquisition value.
- Develop and execute a partnership strategy focused on the top 20 acquirers and top 20 mergers/acquisitions.
Gain more insight from
20/20 Outlook's blog.